In our terms of service we identify and describe the situations in which you can return your home shoes.
On this page, we provide you with a personalised communication line to which you can send your return requests.
The solutions that we will present to you in this line do not prejudice the rights that you have, by law, and which are referred to and described in our terms of service.
You can access this line by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the order confirmation email (which you received after purchasing on our website); in this email please describe very briefly the reasons for your dissatisfaction (wrong size, you didn't like the model, etc.).
We will respond to your email within 48 hours with a customised solution to accommodate your request. If you are interested in this solution or if it is not possible to provide you with any alternative solution to the return, we will inform you accordingly, also by email, and we will tell you what you need to do to proceed with the return. See bellow some key notes on the returning process:
- You can only return your shoes if they are in good condition, with no signs of nonconformity, degradation, damage or wear. Also, shoes must be returned with all accessories and materials forming part of them, including boxes and packing materials;
- If the shoes are not returned to OLKIN in accordance with the above points, OLKIN reserves the right to refuse the return request;
- If the return and reimbursement requests are approved, the Client shall be reimbursed of the price paid within 15 (fifteen) working days after approval of the return request;
- The shipping costs are non-reimbursable;
- With the exception of returns under legal warranty, all returns are subject to a return shipping rate to be paid by the client;
- The relevant amount will be deduced from the amount to be refunded to the customer;
- The applicable shipping rates on returns are as follows: